Workplace Resources During The Coronavirus
The health and welfare of our clients, candidates, colleagues and community are our foremost considerations as the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to unfold.
Having the right talent in place is more important than ever during times of upheaval and uncertainty.
We have put together a list of workplace resources for employers during the Coronavirus crisis. Do not hesitate to contact one of our recruitment consultants for any advice on hiring, recruitment challenges, employer preparedness, or general guidance.
- Government of Canada; Resources for Canadian Businesses. Small and medium-sized businesses are the backbone of the Canadian economy. During this extraordinary time, the Government of Canada is taking strong action to help Canadian businesses as COVID-19 is affecting them, their employees and their families.
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB). To support workers and help businesses keep their employees, the government has proposed legislation to establish the Canada Emergency Response Benefit.
- Getting your workplace ready for COVID-19 The World Health Organization offers employers strategies with respect to safety and health standards and regulations.
- Work-Sharing Program. The Government of Canada has put in place Work-Sharing (WS) temporary special measures for employers affected by the downturn in business.
- COVID-19: Changes to Canadian taxes and benefits. Updates on changes to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) services, due dates and programs affected by the pandemic.
- Employer’s Guide to Covid-19 & the Workplace. As an employer, what do you need to know about Covid-19, and what are your responsibilities for keeping your workplace safe and your employees healthy? Free resource from Minken Employment Lawyers.
Remote Work Resources
- How to Support Your Teams in Crisis. Advice on how to have patience, empathy, and positivity as a leader during leading your team in times of crisis.
- How to onboard new employees when you’re all working from home. Not every company can afford to completely halt their hiring plans, and for some industries, hiring is absolutely essential right now. Virtual recruiting and onboarding is a new way forward.
- Ep 197 – How to Lead a Remote Workforce. This is a podcast interview with HR consultant, Delmar Johnson who shares how small business can lead their remote and telework teams.
- COVID-19 Small Business Help Centre. Everything you need to know to keep your business safe. Resources from CFIB.
- HR Technology Companies Offering COVID-19 Discounts. Many companies in the HR Tech space are coming together to offer discounts and resources to help support employers in this time.
- Podcast: Ep 217 – What Employers Need to Know about the Coronavirus. There is a lot of uncertainly right now and increasingly companies are taking different steps to protect employees and customers from being exposed to COVID-19. Dr. Mark talks with us about ways to stay healthy starting with one simple tip we all know which is we need to wash our hands.
- Work in a COVID-19 world. Managers at all levels can step up to help their companies cope with coronavirus. Leading in uncertain times; Should we even be selling in this environment? Timely tips for better virtual meetings.
If there are any resources we missed, please contact us at [email protected]. We’re here for you. And we want to work alongside you. Stay safe and take care.
About Summit Search Group
Summit Search Group is a leading national professional recruitment firm committed to helping great employers hire smart, motivated people to advance both the bottom line and individual career goals.
Summit Search Group fosters a collaborative culture that drives positive business results. The work ethic at Summit can be summed up in one word: tenacious. We sort, sift and dig through our professional networks, our industry connections and our customized database of qualified candidates with a single purpose: to find the best candidates for our clients.
We’re constantly refining our processes to meet and exceed expectations. This gives us a competitive edge that sets us apart from the rest, and we’ve earned the role of the trusted partner from our clients.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Workplace Resources During The Coronavirus
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.