Submit your resume
Summit Search Group has been retained by our client in the recruitment of their next Showroom Sales Consultant. Our client is proud to bring world-class sales and service expertise to every interaction. The Showroom Sales Consultants work in collaboration to deliver solutions for lighting, kitchen, and bath wholesale accounts/retail customers. The successful candidate is a collaborator who connects with brand, aesthetics, and values. You have a passion for interior design and are confident when advising on product selection. A natural sales leader, you will thrive on exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and enabling seamless project management and customer satisfaction.
- Use a consultative approach to provide world-class service in every stage of the sales process and deliver on sales targets.
- Assist in identifying the needs of account and retail customers while providing solutions to help every customer’s unique dream for their home.
- Contribute to the success of the showroom by growing relationships with customers, clients, and the internal team.
- Be an expert on product liens and stay on top of design and industry trends.
- Ensure the Showroom environment feels fresh, welcoming, and inspiring.
- Post-Secondary education considered an asset.
- Previous sales experience and a thorough understanding of plumbing and/or lighting products.
- A passion for interior design and confident sales attitude.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and build strong relationships with clients.
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.