Metric Marketing is a marketing agency that takes a strategic, digitally driven approach to producing work for our clients. As part of their team, you’ll work closely with a seasoned group of creatives, developers, strategists, and marketers to help clients across North America define their competitive advantage, strengthen audience relationships, and create effective engaging solutions.
- Turn prospects into sales leads by executing our clients attack plan and being a strategic communicator to prospects.
- Ensure accurate data in SS and Jig – working with all members of the accounts team to ensure each Jig and SS funnel is up to date for the reporting needs set out by the VP accounts.
- Facilitate the sales process with support from the VP accounts and the Senior Account Executive Team, book meetings, lead prospect communication and attend meetings to ensure the sales process is executed.
- Develop and execute sales strategic communications.
- Account Executive team support with proposal creation, brief writing, meeting scheduling, contract preparations, and annual planning documentation.
- University degree/diploma preferred.
- Effective with organization and planning – Focuses on key priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Excellent active listening skills.
For more information, or to submit your resume, please reach out to Cory Henkewich at Summit Search Group, cory.henkewich @summitsearchgroup.com. We thank everyone for their interest, however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.