Submit your resume
Territory Sales Representative – Medical Supplies
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Are you a real go-getter looking for a new challenge with an exciting company?
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Territory Sales Representative (Medical Supplies) in the Halifax area. The Territory Sales Representative will be responsible for the account management of existing clients and seek out new business opportunities within the Maritimes. The successful candidate will be goal oriented, client driven, and will use their excellent interpersonal skills to maintain and create strong business relationships.
- Engaging customers in needs-based selling discussions that position our products as a solution to established or identified customer needs.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
- Servicing existing accounts to ensure strong relationships and maintained or additional business.
- Following up on customer inquiries quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Formulating short and long-term customer plans to achieve sales objectives.
- Continuously prospect for new business and increase the productivity of the territory.
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new developments.
- Managing expense budgets and reports on time and within budget.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time (sales meetings, industry events, etc.)
The Ideal Candidate Brings:
- A Degree in a healthcare or business field is preferred.
- Previous experience in health care supplies and/or B2B sales role.
- The ability to travel within the Maritimes.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.