Submit your resume
SALES REPRESENTATIVE – WORK PLACE SOLUTIONS
Our client, a leader in the office solutions industry, is looking for a Sales Representative to join their team in Edmonton. In this role you will be responsible for selling products and solutions into a defined market of current and target customers. This position will focus on both short-term sales activity within the account, as well as developing and implementing a longer-term strategy to ensure account retention and growth.
- Achieve sales targets for new business and current customer retention
- Market full line of products and services
- Provide excellent service to current clients and develop new accounts
- Develop and deliver business case presentations
- Meet customer satisfaction goals by effectively resolving all customer issues
- Establish and build account relationships at all levels within the client’s organization and communicate strategy and direction to top level executives in each account
- Identify, engage and co-ordinate internal departments and resources to support the account
- Furniture/Office Solutions sales experience is preferred
- Experience selling within the A&D community, GC’s and Commercial Real Estate sectors are an asset
- Strong business development experience is needed-continually going after new clients and projects
- Post-secondary degree or diploma is an asset
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude for technology
First year target income of 100K+, including a base salary, commissions, health spend allowance and a great benefit package.
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.