Submit your resume
Orthopedic Bracing Specialist
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Are you a real go-getter looking for a new challenge with an exciting company?
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an Orthopedic Bracing Specialist in the Fredericton area. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Orthopedic Bracing Specialist will create and implement treatments for patients and provide other clinic support to ensure total patient care. Successful candidates will be passionate about healthcare and helping people in their community.
- Creating treatment protocol for patients and educating them on all possible treatment options available.
- Fitting patients with the appropriate product and managing the follow up process.
- Acting as a moderator to encourage patient compliance with our clinic’s treatment services, that relieve their pain and regain their mobility.
- Networking with external Health Care Providers to educate about what the clinic does, and how they can help patients through non-invasive treatment options, such as bracing, podiatry, cold therapy, injections, etc.
- Providing Health Care Providers within the clinic with knowledge support and backup coverage when able.
- Assisting with total patient care such as inventory management, clinic organization, and patient/chart file management.
- Assisting with any other projects or tasks within the clinic relevant to the background and knowledge of this position.
The Ideal Candidate Brings:
- Degree in Kinesiology or equivalent is an asset, but not required.
- Previous experience in a private healthcare clinic such as Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, or Chiropractic clinic experience an asset.
- Knowledge of extended health care benefits & private health insurance billing is an asset.
- Willing and able to work independently with primarily remote management.
- Willing and able to take initiative with new projects and manage deadlines.
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail are incredibly important.
- Experience with Office365, social media channels, and Jane an asset.
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.