Submit your resume
Our client has over 80 years of experience in industrial distribution of plumbing. HVAC and electrical products. Their vast product selection, expert customer service, and constant innovations have allowed them to be recognized as one of the industries top organizations.
Do you describe yourself as a solution focused people leader? Do you have previous operations and sales experience in a wholesale environment? Are you a relationship builder and bring value to every interaction?
We are in an active search for an experienced Branch Manager in Edmonton, Alberta, to lead branch growth and build relationships with employees, customers, and suppliers.
What You Will Do:
- Provide branch leadership and day to day direction to the team by setting expectations and coaching employees
- Responsible for the financial health of the branch including the development and management of sales and operating budgets, ensuring profitability and growth
- Lead a culture of learning and growth, setting employees up for success and career development
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager to create and implement programs to achieve revenue targets and plans
- Demonstrate excellence in internal and external customer service, collaboration, and teamwork
- Collaborate with peers across the region to develop solutions that meet our customers’ needs
- Execute inventory management practices that align with corporate procurement and purchasing strategies and processes
- Manage all aspects of the branch and asset management, ensuring the building and equipment are maintained and in good working order
- Partner with support teams to execute operational goals related to pricing, inventory, marketing, human resources, finance, and operations
- Champion the company’s Supply Safety Program in the branch, while coaching and educating employees on health and safety matters
- You bring 5+ years of previous Wholesale Industry experience in a managerial role
- Post-secondary education in Business Management or a related field is an asset
- You have proven results leading large teams, inventory, and wholesale operations
- Experience managing a P&L center, including the ability to understand and interpret financial statements
- You are proactive, future focused and can respond to changing business needs
- You are known for building relationships with internal and external customers
- You possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills
- A strong people leader with a proven track record of building and growing successful teams
- Edmonton, AB
RemunerationRemuneration for this position will consist of a base salary between $90-100 commensurate upon experience, an aggressive bonus program, company benefits, car allowance and gas card and appropriate expenses.
- Edmonton, AB