Submit your resume
Summit Search Group has been retained by our local Winnipeg Client on the recruitment of their next Wedding and Event Coordinator. Our client is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented individual to join their team and assist in creating lasting memories. You will have the opportunity to turn dreams into reality by orchestrating seamless and enchanting celebrations. Your creativity will take centre stage as you collaborate closely with clients, translating their aspirations into a meticulously curated experience.
This is not just a job; but a chance to be part of something magical. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in making dreams come true by implementing wedding and event florals from conception to final product. The successful candidate will schedule and conduct deliveries, setups, and takedowns while being the first point of contact for event vendors.
If you are a highly motivated, organized, self-starter, then we would like to hear from you. Our ideal candidate is creative, innovative, and always available to assist a team member.
- Schedule and implement meetings, consultations, and other related means of communication.
- Work with the Social Media team for wedding and event specific content.
- Fill in to assist with taking orders, tidying, packing, and helping customers.
- Provide follow up with proposals for wedding and event clients.
- Maintain and build relationships with vendors and clients.
- Plan and prepare all wedding and event packaging.
- Manage and oversee a comprehensive schedule.
- Work with wedding and event designers.
- 1+ years’ experience in event coordination.
- Post-Secondary education considered an asset.
- Highly organized with strong critical thinking and problem-solving qualities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Web-based video-conferencing platforms.
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.