Our client is a distributor of brand-name specialty parts and equipment for the automotive, truck and aftermarket industries.
As a result of growth, they are currently actively looking for a Warehouse Supervisor for their new Regina facility.
- Accepting delivery of product and enforcing inventory controls
- Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Occasional interaction with customers lending support to their inquiries
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Experience working within a warehouse environment dealing with shipping and receiving is required.
- A background within the automotive industry is an asset however good technical aptitude is preferred.
- Experience with warehouse management systems is an asset
- Ability to operate a forklift is an asset
- Reasonable technical experience with Microsoft office suite products preferred
- Physically able to lift up to 30 pounds is necessary
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance is required.
- Strong team player
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.