Submit your resume
User Support Technician
Our client is the premier provider of refrigerated warehousing and distribution solutions in the Pacific Northwest. They are looking for an outstanding End User Support Technician to join their Vancouver area-based team.
In this role you are the first point of contact for end users and will provide technical support on day to day IT requests as regards hardware (computer, laptop, mobile devices, printers, handhelds), telephones/VoIP, MS Office365 applications and Active Directory. You will install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade all end-user devices and peripherals.
- Post Secondary Comp Science or Computer Engineering Degree
- 1-3 years Desktop support experience
- One or more of the following technical certifications:
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- MCSA: Windows 10
- MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure
- Extensive experience with MS Office365, MS Teams, Active Directory, etc.
- Proficient with common network protocols (TCP/IP) for device connectivity issues
- Possess a sound judgment when resolving system, hardware and software problems
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Level 1/2/3 helpdesk services and ticketing systems
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive
- A sense of urgency to respond to calls quickly and attempt to solve in a single call or visit
- Ability to communicate and provide support to customers on a timely and professional manner
- Experience in fast-paced and multi location work environment a plus