The Trade Marketing Coordinator, International is a key member of the International Marketing team and will have the exciting opportunity to support the growth of the brand’s international business in more than 30 global markets outside of North America.
The Coordinator will be the key conduit between the International Marketing and the International Sales team, as well as the Distributor’s marketing teams, supporting sales effectiveness and marketing executions on the ground at Distributor level.
- Ensures the most relevant and up-to-date Brand Assets are available to our international partners, and encourages adoption and adaptation
- Generates reports to measure the performance of marketing campaigns and initiatives as they are executed in international markets.
- Supports the Marketing Manager, International with the development of product launch Distributor training and sell-in kits and the corresponding collateral materials
- Ensures the International Sales team has all the sales-enablement tools and materials required for a successful sell-in
- Localize regional campaign assets provided by the Brand Team for local markets if needed to ensure key strategic markets have locally relevant assets
- Contributes to the development and management of engaging trade tools, campaign programs, as well as best-practice guidelines, to inspire and support the marketing efforts of distributors around the world.
- Assists with conducting research for multiple projects and teams.
- Conducts additional project management and support duties as required.
- Tradeshow Management: Researches, plans, coordinates and provides on-site support to ensure successful corporate participation at international tradeshows
- Continuously strives to improve communication, collaboration and operational efficiencies between the International Marketing and Sales team and our international distribution partners.
- Acts as the point of contact for creative and promotional tools requests from our international markets and liaise with the in-house Marketing Services, Brand and Trade Marketing team to deliver on these requests.
Required Skills & Experience
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in international business, marketing, communications or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2+ years’ Marketing experience in Trade Marketing and Marketing Communications.
- Analytical skillset, with the ability to gather, analyze and evaluate a variety of data
- Critical eye for process improvement and innovative approaches to projects
- Exemplary time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a team but also in a self-directed, independently environment, with high level direction and no close supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- International experience and foreign language(s) proficiency considered an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus program
- Comprehensive employee benefits package
- Paid vacation
To apply, please submit your resume to this posting or email it directly to [email protected]
Please note that only those candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.