Submit your resume
Do you wake up early with a plan for the day? Are you a driven and entrepreneurial sales professional who values a supportive team culture? Do you like to work autonomously, set your own course, and dictate your income? Our client is adding a Territory Sales Representative to their BC team to drive continued growth on Vancouver Island. As a core member of the team, you will be given all of the tools and training to be successful in your role.
Every team member is dedicated to excellence and the success of their customers and everyone is governed by a set of core principles: Innovation. Excellence. Collaboration. Commitment. Integrity. You will want to work here because our client’s culture combines the personal feel of a small, privately-held company with the opportunities offered by a growing and diverse global organization.
Responsibilities and training:
- Develop sales objectives and strategies to drive your growth.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and distribution partners.
- Implementing suitable promotional plans and delivering group presentations, training seminars, branch visits and installation tours.
- You will receive an incredible amount of in-person training in the classroom and in the field from direct counterparts and from senior-level management. This training will happen across Canada during your first year on the team to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to be successful.
- 5-7 years of outside sales experience. Ideally called on water/wastewater, HVAC/mechanical, or pipe/valve & fittings industry.
- Strong organizational skills and possess an above-average mechanical aptitude.
- The ability to interact effectively with contractors, owners, and distributors is required.
You will be paid a base salary between 90-110K and your 1st-year income will be approximately 130-160K. A fully expensed company vehicle and fantastic benefits are given from day 1, plus a 5% pension contribution after year 1.
Are you the person they are looking for? Get in touch with me and apply now. Not ready to apply or have questions first? Send me an email in confidence and we can go through this opportunity in more detail. [email protected]
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.