Submit your resume
Territory Sales Representative, Dental – Northern AB and SK
Our client is one of Canada’s leading suppliers of state-of-the-art orthodontic supplies and dental products. The are currently looking for a Territory Sales Representative based in Edmonton to manage and grow the business in Northern Alberta and Saskatchewan (40-50% travel) selling orthodontic supplies to dentists. This is a hybrid sales role where you will cold call to establish new business relationships with dental clinics while also maintaining and growing existing customer accounts.
- Identify business opportunities to grow sales within the territory
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Teach and demonstrate dental/orthodontic products
- Close deals by negotiating prices, terms, and terms of sale with customers
- Conduct Lunch and Learns and Study Clubs within the territory
- Attend appropriate courses, conventions, and tradeshows
- Complete sales reports and CRM reporting and ensure that all customer information is up-to-date and accurate in CRM
Qualified candidates possess 3-5 years of B2B or medical related sales experience, a bachelor’s degree in business or science, and a driven and self-motivated sales personality. Compensation includes a base salary of $65-75K and commissions and bonus with $90-100K target income, plus car allowance/gas/insurance, cell phone/internet, travel expenses, and health benefits.
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.