Submit your resume
Our client is a leading Canadian industrial distribution company for professional users with a long history of providing quality products and outstanding service from coast-to-coast.
We have an immediate need for a Territory Sales representative who has strong selling skills and aptitude for relationship management in CALGARY. Experience in the building materials industry would be helpful but is not essential. We are looking for someone who can work independently but has genuine and professional communication skills for dealing with our valued customers and our team members.
The TSR will report to the Regional Manager, Prairie Group and be a key member of the team located in the Company’s Calgary branch.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Minimum 5 years of selling experience.
- Well versed in negotiation skills and experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills and experienced working with Excel.
- Working independently and in a team environment.
- Maintain existing relationships in the industrial manufacturing and retail sectors
- Grow wallet share with existing accounts through the addition of new products in company’s portfolio
- Develop new business with industrial manufacturers and retailers by selling to company strengths of local supply, sales coverage, quality, and service
- Work closely with inside sales and warehouse team under the direction of the Regional Manager
- Execute on monthly & quarterly specials, sales initiatives, or clearance opportunities
- Attainment of sales targets and KPI’s
- Travel required mostly day travel with minimal overnight (10%)
This is an organization with an excellent work environment and strong team-based culture with very good opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Calgary, AB
RemunerationRemuneration for this role will consist of a base salary of $70K in addition to a commission component targeting first year income at $95K. The package also includes car allowance and gas card in addition to automobile maintenance, cell phone, laptop, full expenses as well as benefit program including RRSP matching component.
- Calgary, AB