Submit your resume
Our client is seeking a Territory Sales Representative that is keen on helping customers find the right solution for their power projects. Our client is the leading supplier of power solution products in the lower mainland and BC interior and they are committed to keeping their clients powered throughout any of their activities and daily routines.
- Have a successful B2B sales track record in every stage of the sales process—from planning the sales script to closing the sale and can deliver methodical and measurable sales progress.
- Develop and execute strategic sales & promotion plans for Business to Business, Corporate, Installer and Reseller channels
- Actively collaborate on marketing planning, including Targeting, Positioning, and Product Mix
- Create a pipeline of opportunities and reliable forecasts in a transparent manner
- Listen to the needs of the market and educate the product and marketing team
- Deliver against quarterly and annual revenue targets, through online channels, retail, phone calls, and reseller network
- Service existing accounts and establish new accounts and new sales opportunities
- Keep management informed through daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management, and training the sales team
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience with business development and sales across various markets and technologies.
- Proven history of overachieving quota and driving results in an industrial hardware company environment, through Business to Business and Dealer or Channel management
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high-level business sales, while leveraging CRM systems, in a methodical and measurable way
- Ability to use competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors; Ability to assess business opportunities, read prospective buyers and develop compelling strategies
- A positive and friendly attitude and motivation to help every customer find what they need, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, and forecasting skills
- A passion for sustainability, renewables, innovation, tech, and reducing the environmental impact across multiple industries.
What’s in it for you:
- Great company culture with realistic career growth opportunities
- Attractive base salary between $70,000 – $75,000
- Commission guarantee of $1,000 per month for the first 3 months, with 1st year target of $12,000-$15,000 in commissions expected
- $700 per month car allowance plus gas card and insurance and generous
- Reasonable vehicle maintenance covered (oil changes, tune-ups, brakes etc.)
- full extended medical and dental benefits and RRSP matching
This is an organization with an excellent work environment and strong team-based culture with great opportunities for growth and advancement.
Are you the person they are looking for? Get in touch with me and apply now. Not ready to apply or have questions first? Send me an email in confidence and we can go through this opportunity in more detail. [email protected]
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration and living in the Lower Mainland will be contacted.