Submit your resume
Territory Sales Manager; Western Canada
Our client, an organization who is pioneering and making game changing moves in the agricultural sector, is currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join their team. As the Territory Sales Manager, you will largely focus on assisting customers with commercial sales, product education and issue resolution. You will be a critical member of the Marketing and Commercial team to help positively impact sales, customers and channel partners in your territory.
- Respond promptly to customer needs and make frequent visits to customers and channel partners.
- Build and develop relationships with prospective and current customers, service and technical channel partners in assigned regions.
- Openly and accurately communicates capabilities as well as limitations of company products.
- Assist with continual product improvement by investigating product reliability claims and effectively communicating observations and findings to headquarters.
- Strong understanding of ag inputs and diverse application practices, including in-furrow and seed treatment processes.
- Customer oriented, with a demonstrated ability to respect and earn the respect of farmers and channel partners.
- Understands GPS technology; experience with precision farming products preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80% within assigned area.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
This opportunity offers a competitive package in a disruptive startup, annual training and development support, and a flexible vacation policy.
For a more detailed and confidential discussion regarding this role, please submit your resume to Mariah Beahen at [email protected].