Submit your resume
Our client is the preferred supplier of technical products for the Canadian gas energy industry. They are looking for a full-time Territory Sales Manager to join their team based out of Montreal, Quebec. This role will be responsible for covering Quebec and the Maritime provinces. They have a strong existing customer base and are looking for someone to develop and grow their territory.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Selling gas equipment including components and solutions, explaining technical terms to clients
- Maintaining relationships with current clientele base
- Making sales and support calls to existing and new clients, conducting sales presentations
- Regular visits to client and vendor sites
- Displaying excellent customer service with a positive attitude
- Demonstrating customer focus and building relationships
- Demonstrating ability as a team player, problem solver, continuous learner
- This position will require day travel from 1-2 times per week. Candidates must have the flexibility to travel overnights to Maritime provinces as needed.
- French-English bilingualism and the ability to explain technical terms in French is required
- Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record as well as valid passport
- 3 + years of experience in a technical sales role, or a combination of a technical post-secondary diploma or degree plus 3 + years’ experience in a sales role
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication skills and experience in relationship building
- Self-directed, disciplined and motivated
- Computer proficient
- Organized, team oriented, able to multi-task
- SAP & CRM (i.e. Salesforce) experience is an asset
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send a resume to Kyle Provost at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.