Our client is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of electrical and electronic products to the consumer goods, industrial, and commercial industries.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with this organization, you will have the chance to improve quality of life across the globe.
We are currently in an active recruit for a Territory Manager overseeing the territory of Manitoba/Saskatchewan, working out of Winnipeg.
- Meet/exceed monthly and annual sales objectives per assigned territory/accounts.
- Identify new distribution opportunities and expand distribution within assigned accounts. Promotesales of products and maintain forecasts through the proper use of distribution.
- Manage customer complaints; prepare customer returns in accordance with company policy.
- Detail with customers to enhance sales activities at second distribution level.
- Call on potential users and develop user sales/conversations with distribution.
- Execute merchandising programs as directed in line with country strategy.
- Measure performance of promotional and new product activity with key end users.
- Report to management, sales activities and opportunities and other developments in the territory.
- 5+ years B2B sales experience (within construction and/or power tools industry is an asset).
- Post-Secondary Graduate from a Business-related Degree or Diploma program preferred.
- A track record managing a city/rural territory is ideal.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with proven sales track record.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel. – CRM experience preferred.
For more information, or to submit your resume, please reach out to Matt Erhard at Summit Search Group, [email protected]