Submit your resume
Summit Search Group is looking for a Territory Manager for its client, who is a market leader in the medical aesthetics industry and positioned to lead and transform as they grow their global team.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this role is responsible for lead generation and sales working with the Regional, District and Area Sales Managers to sell the company’s entire bag of innovative technologies and exceed territory sales objectives. The territory encompasses the Greater Vancouver region, and parts of Vancouver Island and there will be minimal overnight travel and no requirement to go into office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Exceed individual & team goals across all product lines on a quarterly and annual basis – 70%
- Exceed minimum high activity expectations on a daily/weekly basis
- Help district exceed quota
- Assist District Sales Manager’s sales efforts as required – 10%
- Acquire product knowledge through product training and competitive analysis – 10%
- Attend company workshops, training events & support customer events – 10%
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-4 years selling capital equipment with focus on high volume B2B quota sales that require a high degree of social skills and persistence
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience selling aesthetic capital equipment or energy-based devices preferred
- Ability to influence and build effective relationships with team members in other functional areas
- Passionate, self-starter who drives high performance within organization and consistently deliver on commitments.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking, fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrates strategic and competitive mindset in identifying, cultivating, and strengthening customer relationships.
- Demonstrate the ability to take a complicated process and simplify it to drive sales
- Must be able to influence and build effective relationships including cross-functional team members Strong, creative problem-solving, organization and time management skills
- Strong project management and writing skills
- Polished interpersonal skill
- Track record of sales growth
To apply, please submit your resume to this posting or email it directly to [email protected]. Please note only qualified individuals will be contacted.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
- Vancouver, BC
- Vancouver, BC