Submit your resume
Time to take your exceptional sales and entrepreneurial skills into an exciting company!
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Territory Manager based in Halifax, Nova Scotia or Moncton, New Brunswick. The Territory Manager is responsible for overseeing existing and potential new clients in the Maritime Territory to drive sales and growth of the business. The Territory Manager is goal oriented, client driven, and uses their excellent interpersonal skills to maintain and create strong business relationships.
- Strategically manage a large territory which will require regular travel.
- Set territory goals and develop action plans to meet growth objectives.
- Support existing business and seek opportunities to grow the territory using innovative sales and marketing techniques.
- Negotiate pricing effectively while balancing a variety of conflicting interests.
- Introduce new products and feature existing products with confidence.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with customers.
- Contribute positively to the sales team through conference calls and regular communication.
- Complete sales reports in a timely manner and respond quickly to head office requests.
- Maintain sample inventory in good condition and track its movement accurately.
- Staying up to date on material pertaining to the position, products, and industry.
- Managing expenses appropriately.
The Ideal Candidate Brings:
- At least 5 years of experience in outside sales, preferably in the medical/surgical industry.
- Excellent customer service abilities and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual in English and French is considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
For additional details, please contact Cynthia McCutcheon at Summit Search Group directly: [email protected] or call 902 405 3607.
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.