Our global client helps regulated organizations remain data compliant with their industry leading information management solutions. They are in growth mode and are adding a Technical Sales Engineer to their Vancouver based team.
Reporting to the Director of Sales the Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for pre-sales technical support, providing assistance to the sales team, technical communication, proof and delivery of solution value and solution capability.
Day to Day:
- Demonstrates relevant technical and domain experience in the data management / compliance / security industries.
- Engage customers in Discover conversations to ensure technical fit
- Provide pre-sales technical support for the sales organization
- Deliver product demonstrations
- Develop customer proposals that highlight how we can best address their needs.
- Prepare customer tenders and RFP’s (request for proposals)
- Undertake cloud security assessments with our customers to establish that RecordPoint can meet their security and cyber-security requirements.
- Support partner ecosystem
- 5+ years of successful Technical Pre-sales, consulting, or similar
- A degree in Business, Technology, or related is preferred
- 3+ years experience with the Microsoft Office 365 / SharePoint product ecosystem
- Enterprise content management experience would be an asset
- Strong Experience in preparing and executing customer-facing presentations and product demonstrations
- Experience in preparation and delivery of client RFP’s
- Flexibility to travel as required (<25% of time)
For additional details, please contact Kelly Lynch at Summit Search Group directly: [email protected]
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.