Team Lead, Building Services
Our non-profit client is currenting searching for a Team Lead to join their Building Services division. Your main responsibility in this role would be to ensure all operations at all properties are meeting standard requirements. You will work closely with other team leads to coordinate maintenance work and ensure safety measures for staff and future residents.
- Accountable for all building operations, functions, and regular maintenance.
- Ensure efficiency and oversee the completion of purchase orders and work orders.
- Conduct regular inspections of properties to ensure safety standards are met and documented, repairs are efficiently looked after in a timely manner, and outdoor maintenance is standards are being met.
- Support the development and oversee the execution of the annual preventative maintenance program.
- Customer service-related tasks: responding to residential and repair inquires in a timely manner.
- Leadership tasks: Assisting with hiring, onboarding, and training of new staff. Keep currently staff up to date on all company and compliance policies.
- 2+ years’ experience in a related, supervisory role.
- Related experience managing building operations of residential properties.
- Building Operator Certification or equivalent related experience in building management.
- Have knowledge of legal requirements and ensure compliance with the Alberta Residential
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle.
For a more detailed and confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Michael Gosine at [email protected]. For other exciting opportunities, please visit our website www.summitsearchgroup.com.