Talent Acquisition Specialist
About Our Client:
Our client is a leader in the manufacturing and consumer goods space.
The Talent Acquisition team provides full-cycle talent acquisition and recruitment services across the businesses, supporting Product Development, Research and Innovation, Production, Quality Assurance and Supply Chain, to name a few. Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be accountable for ensuring the Company attracts and retains the best talent while proactively building a robust talent pipeline utilizing various recruitment sources and initiatives for the Company’s current and future hiring needs.
Their small and mighty team is growing, and they are looking for someone that possesses a passion for all things recruitment, including creative ways to source and attract talent, delivering a memorable candidate and client experience, elevating their employer brand, all while ensuring that internal initiatives continue to enhance their culture!
- Lead end-to-end holistic recruitment for a variety of roles on both production and corporate services teams including but not limited to: posting, recruiting and sourcing, screening, interviewing (following behavioral interviewing principles), and assessing candidates to ensure highly qualified candidates are identified
- Adopt a consultative approach with hiring managers and relevant leadership to develop a regular cadence of timely feedback, market knowledge and anything else to help promote a successful hire
- Ownership of candidate pipeline for all open requisitions, including building and maintaining relationships for long-term hiring
- Develop recruitment plans by assessing and discussing requirements with hiring managers and determining selection of the most appropriate recruiting tool to source candidates
- Effectively tap into top external passive talent and effectively consult & collaborate with hiring managers
- Identify and utilize internal and external resources, using Company website, databases, LinkedIn, Social Media, etc. to assist in proactively seeking talent in a competitive recruiting environment
- Deliver on established key metrics to ensure recruitment goals are met
- Accountable to understand the employee value proposition that can then translate into attracting top talent
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of best practices and candidate sourcing channels, negotiation skills, headhunting, and networking in recruitment circles
- Contribute to creative approaches to enhance the recruitment processes, employer brand and develop their reach in untapped candidate markets
- Energetic, tech-savvy and positive difference maker with a proven track record of delivering full cycle recruitment to enhance the business
- Highly organized and detail-oriented and can prioritize and multi-task
- Must be a team player, who can also work independently with little direction or supervision and possess ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to partner with the other members of the Human Resources team
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing business conditions and shifting priorities
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and experience with ATS, databases and Human Resources Information Systems
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education and related work experience
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of progressive strategic full-life cycle recruitment experience
- Previous work experience within Goods and Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical or Food and Beverage industry
To apply, please send a resume to Allison Dwyer at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Talent Acquisition Specialist