Talent Acquisition Manager
About Our Client:
Our client provides construction and environmental services.
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition Manager will lead the recruiting process and own the entire talent acquisition function. You will partner with hiring managers to attract and recruit the best candidates for their teams, as well as build and maintain an exceptional candidate experience.
- Plan, manage, and oversee the talent acquisition processes and strategies
- Manage full-cycle recruitment for a variety of roles, creatively sourcing candidates for positions utilizing a variety of recruitment channels such as employee referrals, direct sourcing and internet applications
- Assess current Talent Acquisition processes to identify gaps and opportunities, and further develop and implement solutions
- Be accountable for overall TA effectiveness – including developing, measuring, and tracking KPIs and identifying and resolving improvement areas
- Provide expert guidance and training to Hiring Managers and interview teams on interviewing techniques and best practices
- Evaluate resumes, interview and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
- Manage and expedite candidate pipelines for critical roles through constant and ambitious outreach efforts
- Actively recruit for key high visibility and hard to fill roles and manage hiring within various teams
- Monitor and improve key metrics (time to hire, quality of pipeline, quality of interview)
- Build relationships with stakeholders and provide regular insight into recruitment initiatives and action items
- Gather and present market data on hiring trends and market compensation
- Ensure positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout recruitment process
- Act as a brand ambassador for the company; educate candidates on the culture, career growth, benefits and many advantages of working for the organization
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- In-depth knowledge of full cycle recruiting techniques and approaches to attract a diverse field of candidates, including a pipeline of passive and sourced candidates
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and influence at all levels
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Innovative, creative and results oriented
- High energy, proactive and self-motivated
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field or a minimum of 5+ years in a recruitment lead or managerial role
- Experience leading a recruitment team with a hard to fill of requisitions with competing priorities
- Experience in a construction or related environment is an asset
- Experience with recruitment branding initiatives preferred
To apply, please send a resume to Allison Dwyer at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Talent Acquisition Manager