Submit your resume
Our client is a leader in industrial automation technologies.
They are looking for a full-time Talent Acquisition Associate to join their team based in Mississauga, Ontario.
In this hybrid role, the successful candidate will be responsible for helping the organization to source, identify, screen, and hire candidates for various roles within the company.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Planning and implementing sourcing strategies, such as an employer branding initiatives
- Building pipelines for potential applicants
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using LinkedIn, indeed, etc.
- Screening candidates’ resumes and job applications
- Building applicant sources by researching and contacting universities, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, etc.
- Organizing and attending job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Representing the company at recruiting events (i.e., job fairs), providing company/job information and interviewing applicants
- Providing analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- A post-secondary education, human resources or related field preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision‐making skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to make presentations to large groups of applicants
- Creative in brainstorming and proposing new ideas and solutions to existing problems
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send a resume to Melissa Krakana at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.