Submit your resume
About Our Client:
Our client is an industry leading company in the GTA.
The TA Specialist will be responsible for partnering with internal clients while taking a consultative approach to their hiring needs with full-cycle recruitment responsibility.
- Leading recruitment lifecycle from end-to-end including sourcing, screening, interviewing and offer presentation.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Identify best practices for recruiting and sourcing candidates to ensure effectiveness for time to hire.
- Plan interview and selection processes, including pre-screening candidates, interviews, references and offer presentation.
- Maintain a database of both active and potential candidates.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- A high degree of urgency and effectiveness.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and to reprioritize tasks on a daily basis
- Excellent documentation, communication, and time management skills
- Passionate about creating excellent candidate experiences.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, ATS, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Post-Secondary degree in HR, Business or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in full cycle recruitment.
- Experience recruiting for skilled trades considered an asset.
To apply, please send a resume to Jessica Alcock at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.