Strategic Partner Relations
Summit Search Group is excited about a new pharmaceutical sales opportunity with our Health Services client #StrategicPartnerRelations #HealthServices #PharmaceuticalSales #Halifax #Moncton #SaintJohn #Fredericton
Our Health Services client is seeking a motivated and independent individual to fill the role of Strategic Partner Relations (SPR) for the Atlantic Canada region. The SPR maintains and expands strategic relationships with external health care professionals and is responsible for continuously seeking new opportunities to build and expand our health care professional partnerships.
As SPR you will be responsible for promoting and selling the entire range of our client’s specialty services, while ensuring assigned customer’s needs and expectations are met.
The SPR will report directly to the Director of Business Development and work with other management colleagues as required.
The successful candidate can be based out of Moncton, Saint John or Fredericton, NB or Halifax, NS.
- Proactively seeking out new opportunities and leads to expand the partnership base in Atlantic Canada.
- Building solid trusting relationships and growing relationships with Health Care Providers, Pharmaceutical Partners, Hospital networks and community sites.
- Proactively identifies, pursues, designs, and delivers solutions that are mutually beneficial for the Health Care partner and the company.
- Identifying and communicating internally and externally the customer’s short term and long-term strategic objectives.
- Analyzes business opportunities, market potential and pursues opportunities in alignment with our strategy.
- Maintaining awareness of the competitive landscape and offerings.
- Identifies, assesses and manages risk while striving to attain organizational objectives and targets.
- Participate in the implementation of new pharmaceutical product launches when applicable.
- Participation at industry events/conferences, engaging with customers through these forums.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3 or more years of industry/sales experience with a proven track record of success
- The ability to travel extensively throughout the assigned region.
- Demonstrated ability to engage, motivate, inspire and build strategic relationships with external stakeholders effortlessly (health care related industry is an asset).
- Business acumen and relationship management experience;
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, including excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated agility and positive response to ambiguity and change.
For additional information about this exciting new opportunity, please contact [email protected]
Summit Search Group would like to thank everyone who applies. Only candidates whom meet the criteria will receive follow up communications.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Strategic Partner Relations