Submit your resume
Our client, a Canadian owned and globally recognized brand name, is currently looking for an individual with a strong customer service background to take on the duties of a Store Manager at their Banff location. In this role your key responsibilities would be to focus strongly on the store’s financial performance and an overall excellent customer experience. As the store manager you will also take on operational duties (brand marketing, scheduling, payroll, etc.) and employee performance management.
- Ensure an outstanding customer experience
- Drive our Net Promoter Score (NPS) and other selling and service metrics such as; conversion, average dollar per transaction, average unit retail
- Analyze and drive customer relationship management measured by capture rate and repeat purchase
- Resolve customer issue trends by investigating opportunities and developing solutions
- Training to ensure employees have the proper understanding of product and brand history
- Ensure an outstanding employee experience and drive Employee Engagement
- Payroll and schedule management to maximize brand ambassador productivity and enhance customer experience measured by Sales per hour (SPH)
- Performs store opening and closing procedures in alignment with company standards
- 3-5 years retail management Experience
- Experience working with affluent and luxury brands is an asset
- Experience in customer relationship management tools
- Previous experience with scheduling, Payroll and expense management
For a more detailed and confidential discussion regarding this role, please submit your resume to [email protected].