Submit your resume
Software Account Manager
Our client is a verifiable worldwide leader providing solutions for the engineering marketplace. They are looking for a motivated and eager Account Manager to join their team.
This position is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with 300+ existing customers and partners, upselling products & solutions, and quoting and closing opportunities for both new prospects, as well as existing customers in your assigned Territory.
Why you should apply
- Excellent Compensation Package (On Target Earnings uncapped $120k)
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Wellness initiatives
- 401K with Company Match
- Exceptional Time-Off Benefits, including Vacation, Paid Sick time and Holidays, your Birthday off, and Inclusion Day as well as Community Service days off!
- Outstanding Training, Onboarding, Mentoring, and Coaching by successful sales leaders
- Amazing growth opportunities provide unlimited opportunities for Career Development
- Work at a fun, successful, growing 25+ year-old Company with a team-focused culture
- Some travel within the territory to customer sites and/or Company meetings is required
- 3+ years of B2B Sales experience
- Track record of quota attainment
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Ability to identify obstacles and selling opportunities.
- Autonomous, high-energy, detail-oriented, and self-driven team player who has a strong work ethic, and thrives by prioritizing, multi-tasking, and utilizing your outstanding problem-solving skills in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong ability to present and run a successful sales meeting, getting to the core challenges your customers face, and explaining the value proposition and ROI
If this is a role that you feel you are HIGHLY QUALIFIED for, I want to speak with you ASAP. Please apply now or contact me directly at [email protected]