Our client, a Canadian owned and operated company, is experiencing tremendous year over year growth and looking for a full-time Showroom Consultant to join their team in Ottawa, Ontario.
The Showroom Consultant will provide expert product selection assistance and design advice to our client’s customers. No industry experience is required, and our client offers limitless training and development opportunities to help you create your own dream career within the company. This opportunity involves creative thinking, luxury sales, interior design, project management, shared profits, teamwork, and unlimited opportunity for growth and success.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Providing exceptional customer service to the contractors including handling customer calls & inquiries, providing quotations, and offering technical support
- Processing customer orders to completion including pricing, substitutions (if required) and sourcing additional information
- Maintaining existing accounts and building/strengthening customer relationships by evaluating customer’s needs and being the value-added solution provider
- Actively engaging with customers at our client’s events, trade shows and other industry activities
- Monitoring customer satisfaction and providing prompt, professional conflict resolution
- Supporting the outside sales team
- Other duties as required
- University or college degree/diploma
- Strong English – reading, writing, understanding and oral
- Positive, can-do attitude and high energy
- Ability to work well in a supportive team-based environment
- Strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to identify customer needs, provide solutions and close the sale
- Creative, high-energy individual with an eye for detail
- A desire to provide world-class customer service
- Outstanding customer service and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong organizational, time and project management skills
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send a resume to Melissa Krakana at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.