Our client, an industry leader within the construction industry, is looking for a Showroom Consultant to join their team in Edmonton. We are looking for a high energy individual who has a strong customer service background and is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Represent the Showroom in a professional manner
- Build strong customer relationships
- Know the products and services they are selling to each customer
- Work with clients ranging from homeowners, general contractors, to Architects and Designers
- Outstanding customer service and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- The ability to identify customer needs, provide solutions and close the sale
- High energy with strong communication skills
- The ability to easily learn and operate the applicable software system
- Post Secondary education is an asset
- A minimum 2+ years of experience with customer service or sales in retail, industrial or hospitality
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office software
Remuneration for this role is a 40-45K base plus bonus, RSP`s, a great benefit package and unlimited growth potential.