Submit your resume
Our client is a family owned building material company that has been around for over 25 years in the Edmonton Area. They are looking for a Service Manager to handle the big house accounts, dispatching service techs as well as dealing with suppliers.
- Providing and reviewing the current day’s service run with the Technicians in order to address any issues that may require clarification.
- Communicating with Technicians to review the previous day’s service runs to determine if any parts must be ordered.
- Reviewing that the supply stock is complete for Service Technicians to ensure a full complement of products.
- Contacting the Estimators, retail sales staff (depending on the circumstance) to schedule the service work after confirming that the correct parts have been received and are in good condition.
- Inputting the scheduled service time into the Insight system once this has been confirmed with the appropriate party (i.e. site super, homeowner, or retail sales staff).
- Ordering service parts based on install reports, Service Technician reports/inspections
- Submitting all orders as per current standards to appropriate persons within the organization.
- Reviewing all orders in the Insight system to ensure that they are effectively moving through the process.
- Reviewing all parts received in order to confirm that they are correct, complete, and without damage.
- Following up with to order new parts if the ones received were damaged or missing.
- Reviewing all upcoming orders to facilitate confirmation of delivery dates.
- Communicating with the required parties (i.e. installers, homeowners, site supervisors, etc.) to arrange for installation once the shipping date has been confirmed.
- Advising the Shipping Coordinator of any special delivery instructions provided by the client/homeowner.
- Providing Installers with the appropriate layouts and other pertinent details for the installation (i.e. date, location, etc.).
- Reviewing that the supply stock is complete for Installers to ensure a full complement of products.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers, employees, and branch personnel at all levels
- Must be self-motivated in learning and applying new knowledge and skills and is willing to share knowledge with others
- Must be able to travel to customer worksites, and as required, operator and work on or around heavy equipment
- Must be proficient in using work-related desktop applications and web-based productivity applications
- Has the confidence, critical thinking, knowledge, and technical skills to assess and solve customer, business, and personnel problems effectively and efficiently
- A recent driver’s abstract will be required
For immediate consideration for this role, please submit your resume to [email protected]