Submit your resume
Senior Technical Sales Representative – O&G
Our client, internationally known for solving critical process-analysis and measurement problems with their full line of fit-for-purpose gas and liquid-measurement systems, is looking for a Senior Technical Sales Representative to join their growing team in Calgary.
The mission for the Senior Technical Sales Represent will be to secure orders for an entire product portfolio and strengthen it’s market positioning in the assigned region, through direct engagement with key accounts and close management of indirect sales channels, resulting in recurring and revenue growth.
This position is functionally accountable for market expansion. Order intake, and indirect sales channel management within the assigned region.
Key performing metrics of this position are account plans, lead conversion rates, order volume and growth, and sales channel performance.
- Accountable for providing market insights to Platform Managers.
- Dependent on subject matter expertise and training from Platform Managers.
- Dependent on Marketing Manager for targeted marketing campaigns and associated lead generation.
- To develop and successfully execute account plans for existing and new key accounts operating in the assigned region.
- To consistently maintain a sizeable and documented funnel of qualified leads in the CRM system.
- To promptly qualify all opportunities generated through different sales and marketing channels.
- To maintain an updated 30/60/90-day sales pipeline in the CRM system, and achieve a high degree of accuracy in order closure.
- To develop and hold accountable all indirect sales channels in the assigned region.
- To meet or exceed assigned order intake volume and growth targets.
- Must have technical sales experience within relevant industries: analyzers, instrumentation, measurements.
- Post secondary education is an asset.
- Strong understanding of sales techniques, strategies, and customer relationship management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret sales data and market trends.
- demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful sales strategies.
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.