Submit your resume
Senior Financial Analyst
Work Location – Moncton, New Brunswick
On behalf of our client, a rapidly growing company and a leader in environmentally sustainable cleaning products, we are looking for a Financial Analyst in Moncton, New Brunswick. Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Financial Analyst will prepare and analyze financial statements and reports to provide business intelligence to successfully guide the company. The Senior Financial Analyst is highly analytical, has strong time management skills, and is a critical thinker. They have a sense of ownership and take pride in their performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Monitor, analyze and report on company financial goals and objectives.
- Participant in company budget and forecast process.
- Conduct financial analysis on company spending and costing.
- Participate in pricing strategy development and pricing calculation.
- Review company fixed assets, report on capital expenditures and participate in capital project planning activities.
- Review and analyze financial statements.
- Prepare financial documents and reports for management review, and for external stakeholders.
- Perform any additional tasks as required.
The Ideal Candidate Brings:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. An accounting designation such as CPA is an asset.
- 3 years of experience in corporate finance reporting and analysis.
- Computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Office, accounting software and databases.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, and regulations.
- High attention to detail, excellent analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to direct and supervise others.
For additional details, please contact Cynthia McCutcheon at Summit Search Group directly: [email protected] or call 902 405 3607.
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
- Moncton, NB
RemunerationDepends on Experience
- Moncton, NB