Submit your resume
Senior Financial Analyst: Work Location – Moncton, New Brunswick
Ever want to work in a highly energized, people centric, innovative company that wants to make a difference at the global level? Now is your chance!
On behalf of our client, a leader in environmentally sustainable products, we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst in Moncton, New Brunswick. Reporting to the CFO, the Senior Financial Analyst will prepare and analyze financial statements and reports to provide business intelligence to successfully guide the company. The Senior Financial Analyst is highly analytical, has strong time management skills, and is a critical thinker. They have a sense of ownership and take pride in their performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare financial documents and reports for management review, shareholders, and stakeholders of the organization.
- Prepare and/or review appropriate journal entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger and chart of accounts.
- Review company fixed assets, report on capital expenditures and participant in capital project planning activities.
- Conduct financial analysis on company spending and costing.
- Participant in pricing strategy development and pricing calculation.
- Participant in company budget and forecast process.
- Monitor, analyze and report on company financial goals and objectives.
- Participant in tax filing and tax planning activities.
The Ideal Candidate Brings:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. An accounting designation such as CPA is an asset.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in corporate finance reporting and analysis.
- Computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Office, accounting software and databases.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, and regulations.
- High attention to detail, excellent analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to direct and supervise others.
For additional details, please contact Cynthia McCutcheon at Summit Search Group directly: [email protected] or call 902 405 3607.
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.