Submit your resume
Senior Executive Assistant
Summit Search Group has partnered with a fast-growing top employer in western Canada’s agriculture industry who is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to support the executive team with corporate strategic planning, execution, and enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Deliver executive administrative tasks to ensure efficient and effective workflow, communications, and operations
- Partner with the executive team to anticipate and address corporate issues
- Spearhead streamlined standard operating procedures and administrative processes
- Build and maintain positive working relationships internally and externally
- Facilitate meetings and encourage transparent and honest communication
- Assist with initiatives to enhance company culture
- Assist with event planning and execution
- Post secondary in business administration or related field
- 8+ years relevant experience in an executive assistant support role
- Experience developing briefing reports, agendas, presentations and event planning
- Technical problem-solving skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Strong understanding of business compliance requirements
Required Traits and Skills:
- Professionalism in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize tasks, detail-oriented with exceptional organization and time management skills
- Written and verbal communication skills and ability to facilitate meetings to achieve effective outcomes
- Proactive, can-do attitude while problem-solving in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, student mentality with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Discretion with confidential information
The role offers a competitive salary, bonus, great benefits, and RRSP matching, in addition to working amongst a team who is passionate and committed to doing the right thing. For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please reach out to Mariah Beahen at [email protected].
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.