Summit Search Group has partnered with a successful large Insurance Brokerage who is looking for a highly technical and personable Senior Commercial Marketer to join their senior team. Are you a relationship-oriented insurance professional with strong organization skills, high-level communication skills, and detailed analytical and abilities? If so – we would like to present you with a progressive opportunity where you can continue to use your talents in negotiation, and market knowledge. This opportunity is open for Insurance Professionals in Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
The Senior Commercial Marketer is responsible for understanding and working alongside insurance suppliers. Specifically, you will be involved in:
- Providing coaching, mentoring, and support to internal Commercial Brokers in obtaining quotes and binding Commercial Business.
- Collaborating with Account Managers to develop strategy and marketing initiative s for new business prospects and renewals.
- Reviewing internal Commercial New Business applications and provide feedback, expertise, and approval.
- Provide market intel to Commercial Brokers and guidance as to what Insurance Company may be the best fit for the risk being quoted.
- Review, Underwrite, and Audit Commercial policies/accounts to ensure risks fit within Commercial underwriting guidelines and ensure that internal files are complete.
- Commercial Marketing Experience is required, as well as 4+ years in a Commercial Broker role.
- General Insurance License, CAIB or CIP designation is required (or must be in the process to achieving).
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent years of experience is preferred.
- A great knowledge of commercial property & casualty and insurance coverages/products, methods of soliciting insurance terms and conditions, binding authorities and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
Jessica Willis is an Executive and Professional Recruitment Consultant, specializing in Insurance with Summit Search Group. Jessica has partnered with a variety of Insurance organizations in Manitoba and Saskatchewan in the successful placement of top talent. If you are looking for a new opportunity as an Insurance professional as an Executive Leader, Personal Lines Broker, Commercial Producer, and Commercial Marketing Broker, please do connect. Jessica can be reached at [email protected]