SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in Western Canada. With a mandate to double in revenue over the next 3 years, the company has transformed itself to win the largest projects in the market. With significant pent up market demand on office projects due to Covid 19, they are poised to expand significantly over the next 24 months.
The role of Senior Sales Executive will develop, maintain, and grow executive level relationships with key business stakeholders and influencers to uncover new business development opportunities. You will develop new business relationships with clients using a solutions-based and consultative sales approach. You will develop and maintain a clear account strategy that leads to achievement of specific objectives, working within your dedicated project team of Account Executive, Client Experience Manager, and Project Manager. This role will hand off new business opportunities to Account Executives who will manage the client account and administration for the client.
- Prospect, strategize and qualify new business opportunities through relationship building, cold & warm calling, networking, and leveraging referrals.
- Build new executive level relationships in new and existing accounts to ensure client satisfaction and on-going business opportunities are maximized.
- Maintain close contact with key influencers within existing accounts.
- Market Visibility – Maintain awareness of key industry events and networking opportunities. Actively participate in these activities on a regular basis to develop leads and deeper relationships with market key influencers – designers, facilities leaders.
- Provide outstanding service and value through collaborative problem-solving and timely response to client requests.
- A track record of consultative selling for over 5 years.
- Extensive experience and working partnerships with the Design Community within the Lower Mainland market a critical must have.
- Must be self-motivated individual, have strong interpersonal skills and ability to successfully present products and services to clients.
- A natural networking individual with the confidence and ability to create new business opportunities across all industry target sectors.
- Someone with high energy who thrives on people interaction with the confidence to lead.
- Prior experience interfacing and managing clients, working with vendors desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to work with multiple clients simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision, independently apply logical reasoning, sound judgment to solve problems / make decisions.
- Must be assertive, flexible, and have a strong sense of urgency.
- Post-Secondary education Degree – University, College, Technical Institute.
- Work from home role – Laptop computer provided.
- Licensed driver with vehicle required for transportation to visit clients.
- Above market average base salary.
- Variable bonus component has no cap based on new client sales performance and therefore an unlimited bonus can be achieved.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please direct your resume to [email protected]