Submit your resume
Senior Business Analyst
Work Location – Dieppe, New Brunswick
On behalf of our client, a leader in manufacturing consumer products, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst in Dieppe New Brunswick. The Senior Business Analyst will work to implement various Finance related improvement initiatives. They have the ability to understand the needs of multiple stakeholders within the business and are skilled in financial modeling. They have strong analytical and communication skills, as well as a high attention to detail.
- Assist in the design of business process improvements and support of various TM1/Planning Analytic Models; Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Weekly Financials and PTP Cube.
- Ensure TM1/Planning Analytics configuration support the business processes as designed.
- Develop end-user training documentation.
- Streamline and standardize reporting across the company.
- Providing reporting on Sales, Budget, Annual SPD, Ad hoc.
- Monthly management book preparation and distribution.
- Support projects as assigned to the Business Process Improvement – Finance team.
- Ongoing cyclical maintenance of TM1/Planning Analytics models for Actuals, Budgets, Forecasts and Strategic Plans
The Ideal Candidate Brings:
- A Professional Accounting Designation is considered an asset.
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working with financial modelling, working with data and reporting models. High attention to detail and data accuracy are critical.
- Ability to analyze business or reporting processes to identify and implement improvements using available technology.
- Strong knowledge of JD Edwards, Cognos Reporting and TM1, Tableau, and Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of Finance, Sales, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing.
For additional details, please contact Cynthia McCutcheon at Summit Search Group directly: [email protected] or call 902 405 3607
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.