Senior Account Manager – Mining
Great opportunity with an international SaaS data visualization company who just so happens to be the de facto leader in their industry. They have 12 offices on 6 continents. They are expanding their Vancouver based team and have partnered with Summit to find an experienced Senior Account Manager with experience in the mining sector.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving new business opportunities within the top 60 Accounts in North America. The focus is to understand the broad potential for upsell/cross-sell of their solutions to meet the needs of the client. Success comes from being a problem solver who really cares about customers, team collaboration and cloud-based solutions. Market knowledge of the extractive industries would be benefit in this role.
In this role you will:
- Fully understand your assigned key accounts’ entitlements then drive new, value-added solutions by connecting within those accounts at the user level up to the C-suite.
- Lead the negotiation process and closing of business
- Develop a high level of knowledge of the value proposition of all products and combined solutions. Understand who to engage with in the greater business to further opportunities.
- Develop and maintain documented Account Plans and CRM to capture a 360 view of the accounts.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales forecasting and reporting.
- Inspire the Account Management sales team to emulate your practices.
What you bring to the organization:
- Minimum 8 years Sales experience managing C level contacts at strategic accounts in the mining sector.
- University degree in business related studies or earth science.
- Experience in software sales, both desktop and cloud.
- The ability to clearly communicate with stakeholders to achieve a conclusion.
- Customer focused with the desire to always achieve a win-win solution.
- Ambiguity is not a challenge.
- Tech savvy.
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, decision making and prioritization skills.
- Innovative, open and able to work in a fast growing, fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Comfortable working with C-suite level. Confident oral and written communication.
If this is a role that you feel you are HIGHLY QUALIFIED for, I want to speak with you ASAP. Please apply now or contact me directly at [email protected]