Our client, a leader in the agricultural industry believes that everyone and everything is connected. They work to support healthy animals through the production of healthy food. For more than 50-years, their company has been providing all-natural, land-based feed solutions too livestock producers, feed suppliers, and vertically integrated livestock processors around the world. Our client is proud to have been inducted into the Saskatchewan Business Hall of Fame at the 2019 Abex Awards.
You will be responsible for selling and marketing livestock feed to our clients through dealers such as local feed, farm, and retailers. You may also sell directly to horse forms and livestock production facilities. If you have an agricultural/farming background and the determination to sell a quality product, this could be the right opportunity for you.
- Provide excellent sales and service support to new and existing customers.
- Resolve all sales, product, or management issues quickly and effectively.
- Prospect and acquire new business.
- Work collaboratively with farmers, service and delivery staff, and other colleagues.
- All other duties as needed to ensure continued success as a sales representative.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Post Secondary Education in agriculture is considered an asset.
- 3+ years in agriculture sales.
- Fundamental understanding of Livestock feed mills.
- Above average organizational and computer skills, including but not limited to the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid Canadian Drivers license.
- Self-motivated, confident team player and the willingness to take initiative.
For more information, or to submit your resume, please reach out to Matt Erhard at Summit Search Group, [email protected]