Sales Representative – Machine Control and Construction Positioning
Our client, who specializes in measurement solutions, is currently looking for a highly driven Sales representative to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting new and existing clients and overseeing the sale cycle through to completion. If you are a self-disciplined, highly organized team player, this role might be right for you.
- Scouting and generating new business to increase profitability in your region, you will be accountable for achieving sales targets
- Expected to maintain the sales process, report sales forecasts, and stay on top of new technologies that would effectively impact growth and productivity of your region
- Support internal staff to ensure success while supporting existing clients promptly and with attention to detail
- Some day-to-day tasks would involve operating heavy equipment
- Geomatics/Civil Engineering diploma or 2+ years relevant work experience
- Background in construction and/or machine automation
- Thorough understanding of survey field and office software and CAD systems, Through understanding and experience with underground locators, ground penetrating radar, and surveying equipment (GNSS/Total stations)
- Must have a valid drivers license
Renumerations: Compensation of this role consists of salary plus commission and a benefits plan.