SALES REPRESENTATIVE-FURNITURE-OFFICE SOLUTIONS
Our client, a leader in the office solutions industry, is looking for a Sales Representative to join their team in Edmonton. In this role you will be responsible for selling products and solutions into a defined market of current and target customers. This position will focus on both short-term sales activity within the account, as well as developing and implementing a longer-term strategy to ensure account retention and growth.
• Achieve sales targets for new business and current customer retention
• Market full line of products and services
• Provide excellent service to current clients and develop new accounts
• Develop and deliver business case presentations
• Meet customer satisfaction goals by effectively resolving all customer issues
• Establish and build account relationships at all levels within the client’s organization and communicate strategy and direction to top level executives in each account
• Identify, engage and co-ordinate internal departments and resources to support the account
• Furniture/Office Solutions sales experience is preferred
• Experience selling within the A&D community, GC’s and Commercial Real Estate sectors are an asset.
• Strong business development experience is needed-continually going after new clients and projects
• Post-secondary degree or diploma is an asset
• Ambitious and driven to succeed
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Aptitude for technology
First year target income of 100K+, including a base salary, commissions, health spend allowance and a great benefit package.