Sales Representative-Engineered Pipe Services
Our client, a global leader in engineered pipe services specializing in coatings and insulation solutions, is looking for a Senior Technical Sales Representative to join their team in Calgary.
- Generate sales through personal contact with customers, repeat customers and sales leads, presenting product models and explaining the coating and insulating process.
- Develop, and grow end user business while maintaining relationships with major distributors
- Participate in corporate marketing activities, such as conferences, trade shows and open house events, as required.
- Assist in the preparation of annual sales budget and rolling forecast.
- Develop and execute strategies aimed at growing target accounts related to geography, market segment, product line or account resulting in revenue growth.
- Site visits during installation of our products by the contractors/customers.
- University or College degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical sales with knowledge/experience in the pipe coating and insulation industry.
- Exceptional skills in developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Proven track record in developing new sales and accounts.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and self-motivation.
Remuneration for this role consists of a base salary ranging from 115-125K, plus bonus, a great benefit package and RSP’s.