As an Outside Sales Representative you will be responsible for selling business solutions to customers throughout Western Manitoba. This role requires someone to be highly motivated, is a team player, has a hunter mentality and is passionate for serving customers. Ideally with 2+ years Outside sales experience, you have a track record of success and have developed the ability to deliver strong results by leveraging your excellent communication skills, funnel management expertise and commitment to ensuring a best-in-class customer experience.
- Build relationships with customers by understanding their unique and evolving requirements
- Actively identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new and repeat commercial business to meet and exceed monthly goals.
- Employ effective needs analysis techniques and negotiation skills to build and drive opportunities
- Effectively manage customer expectations and process documentation after completion of sale
- Be a subject matter expert to customers in your assigned territory
- Work with inventory manager to ensure stock rotates.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behaviours and competitive trends to anticipate changing customer requirements
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s product types and services, pricing structures and technical resources and ensure that clients are aware of their availability
- Anticipate each week in advance and plan out the days ahead allowing for a seamless communication and flexibility as your clients schedules change and new opportunities arise
- Participate in team meetings, sales and product training and ongoing mentorship
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales role within a dynamic fast paced organization
- Superior communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and negotiation skills with the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent organizational and execution skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, forward thinking and acting, and committed to delivering excellence within a corporate structure
- Computer proficient; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc., and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tools is an asset.
We are seeking a highly personable, confident, and outgoing individual to join our clients’ team. You will receive a generous pay and commission structure. You will work with a great team, learn from experts, and get opportunities for career advancement. To learn more or apply please contact Matt Erhard at (204) 926-8896 or [email protected]
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.