About Our Client:
Our client is a leading global consumer goods company.
Provide support to the Sales organization (Retail and Wholesale) with sales analytics, used for sales planning and decision making to support business objectives. Manage vendor pricing administration and data entry. Develop and maintain close relationships with customers and associates.
- Generate monthly sales reports (scorecards, MBR) with analysis and insights; complete ad-hoc reports as required.
- Create and coordinate customer presentations that include analytical information (e.g. sales history, Marketing information and company information).
- Assist in preparing presentations for Customer line reviews and annual reviews (e.g. illustrations, pricing, descriptions, sales performance).
- Lead updating for MOGs and customized builder sell sheets.
- Manage Customer new item and deal set up forms.
- Administrative management of price increase submissions and implementation.
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating wholesaler POS reported through rewards program.
- Translation support on marketing and sales materials and customer communications.
- Customer listings & quick mix monitoring.
- Comp Shop responsibilities on various products.
- Ad flyer tracking, perform promo analysis on Brand Flyer share by customer and category.
- Product set up sheets for new product.
- Price change custom customers sheets.
- Maintain and update store assignment listings and Sales email distribution lists.
- Liaise with US I.T. Department when issues arise with POS data.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Requires advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of SAP, Qliksense is an asset.
- Demonstrates an understanding of sales business operations and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure, prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and quantitative analysis skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with internal partners.
- Experience producing creative presentations.
- Ability to work independently and be agile according to shifting business needs.
- Fluently bilingual in French and English considered an asset.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 3-5 years equivalent experience.
To apply, please send a resume to Jessica Alcock at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.