| MANAGER SALES OPERATIONS & ENABLEMENT
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales Operations, the Manager, Sales Operations & Enablement will be responsible for supporting our clients North American Regions’ sales organizations to be more efficient and effective. This is a hands-on role in which you will be directly interacting with Regional executives and sales leaders to help them capitalize on best practices and standards that have been proven to deliver results.
We are looking for someone with experience in sales and sales process who can communicate strategic concepts in a compelling and practical way, while providing tactical support so that processes and tools can be easily implemented and sustained.
|What you’ll get to do:
• • Collaborate with Regional leadership teams on sales process optimization and overall salesforce effectiveness.
• • Recognize, develop, enhance, and help implement sales process improvements for all lines of business in North America.
• • Actively contribute to the enhancement of sales operations processes covering applications, data, reporting, field engagement and project/change management.
• • Help enable and drives key sales operations deployments and adoption within the business.
• • Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and create and provide relevant sales training materials.
• • Support and assist sales leadership in sales onboarding by delivering sales related training and educational workshops.
• • Support efforts to identify efficiency opportunities in the commercial function that contribute to the development of business strategy.
• • Analyze and evaluate sales processes, metrics and develop mechanisms to provide operational support for new capabilities.
• • Work with internal partners to ensure tools and technology is optimized to meet the needs of the business.
What we are looking for:
• • Strong sales and leadership experience with the ability to lead through influence and credibility across all stakeholders in the organization.
• • Proactive approach Project Management, Change Management, and analytical capability with excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• • Strong business acumen and financial literacy, with ability to actively identify areas of opportunity for the business to drive scale, improve margins, and/or streamline existing processes
• • Proven track record of continuous improvement with the leadership skills required to drive operational efficiency through others