Our client, one of Western Canada’s leading foodservice and distribution company is currently looking for a Sales Manager to join their team. This individual will be responsible for the overall success of sales at our clients Edmonton Branch. They will achieve this through leading a team of sales professionals in driving growth in sales at targeted margin levels.
- Develop new initiatives and plans for all branch sales and ensure they are aligned with the strategic goals and objectives of the company
- Manage retail & foodservice sales channels
- Mentor and assist Sales Representatives with business growth
- Train, develop and mentor the Sales Team
- Establish a succession plan for the Sales Team
- Conduct regular territory reviews
- Plan and conduct regular sales meetings
- Provide reporting on sales activities
- Timely execution of sales administrative functions
- Ensure compliance with Marketing and Human Resources teams
- Lead change and be a Brand Champion
- Relentlessly leading a team to provide top notch customer service
- 5 to 10 years progressive sales experience
- 3 to 5 years of related industry experience
- Exemplary leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, customers, colleagues and staff
- Willingness to travel
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please forward your resume to Mariah Beahen at [email protected].
Visit our website for other opportunities at www.summitsearchgroup.com.