Sales Manager – Industrial
Our client, a manufacturer of engineered bulk material handling equipment, is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their team. This person will focus on maintaining and developing the business within all established industries as leading and developing the sales team.
• Cultivates sales and new accounts through direct reports and through direct contact with key accounts
• Monitors sales activities to ensure the achievement of established objectives for price integrity and acceptable gross profit margins in alignment with company goals
• Provides motivation, leadership, and expertise to the sales force of outside and inside people in order to grow business and provide for staff development
• Provides guidance and balance to strategic situations/accounts throughout the region
• Liaise with other districts/departments/management to provide product, customer, general knowledge to help solve customer needs.
• Makes sales calls on critical customers and prospects to secure profitable business
• Prepares and executes presentations to customers.
• Establishes performance objectives and evaluates performance for direct reports in the sales management team
• Coaches subordinates and documents developmental plans for direct reports on an ongoing basis
• BS in business, finance, marketing, or similar field, or equivalent, strongly preferred
• 5+ years of successful sales management experience within the following industries is preferred: industrial, ag, mining, aggregate, waste water sewage, food & bev, process plants, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated leadership abilities
• Strong customer service orientation with ability to initiate and sustain productive business relationships with suppliers and customers
• Solid verbal communication skills with ability to make effective presentations to clients and to upper management
• Excellent analytical abilities with ability to analyze data, solve problems and make effective decisions
• Providing leadership and direction
• Managing performance and execution
• Facilitating teamwork and collaboration
• Developing and retain talent
Remuneration for this position will consist of a base salary of $100-110K plus an aggressive bonus plan, RSP’s, great benefit program and the ability to grow with an industry leader!