Are you looking for a monotonous position, working out of a cubicle, just like the other 100 people on your floor? Do you want to work for a company where your boss doesn’t know or care about what you value in your life? Then this isn’t the job for you.
Are you looking to launch a career in business? Are you intelligent, enthusiastic and hungry for career success? Our client is looking to hire an entry level individual with high sales and entrepreneurial aptitude and develop you in a hands-on program.
Their Development Program teaches new teammates with little-to-no industry experience every aspect of the business. This highly involved sales role will put you face to face with contractors in both the HVAC and Refrigeration markets where you will learn the products, systems and technical requirements of building management systems.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Warehouse Logistics – Learn the products they sell and how they get from the vendor to the customer and understand the role of sales support.
- Operations – Get involved with customer service, counter sales, order management, inventory and pricing controls, credit management, financial statements, and more…
- Inside Sales/Project Management – Go from helping customers with various customer service issues to managing large-scale projects.
- Outside Sales/Account Management – Learn how to find new business opportunities, sell our products, negotiate contracts, and build customer and vendor relationships.
This program offers career growth opportunities as currently over 25% of the Management team came through this program.
- Post-Secondary Education preferred
- Positive attitude and results oriented mindset
- Work well in and support a team-based environment
- Work well with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver’s license with clean abstract
- Ability to learn and apply teachings quickly
What They Offer You
- A world-class sales leadership development program
- Great mentors and on-the-job training
- Growth potential with a commitment to internal promotion
- A career with a solid, stable company with strong core values
- Competitive base salary
- Profit sharing
- Full benefits and pension package